Wether you work in a Hospital, a Doctor, Nurse, Orderly, or in a Restuarant, Deli, Hotel, or a Butcher or even a Vet, these Caps will bring a bit of FUN to your everyday !!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hey Krazees!!!! Scub Hats, Skull Caps Galore!!!!!!

Seriously....I have been sourcing more KrAzEe fabrics and busy getting the new designs uploaded to the eBay Store............so far I have touched the tip of the iceberg!!! LOL
There are a broad range of designs to suit the outgoing personality to the contemporary. Lots of Unisex designs as well...... so please visit either the eBay Store or my FACEBOOK  page and join my other KrAzEe FrIenDs!


In the meantime, I have a fabulous company called Gunhoundink constructing an AWESOME Web Site for KrAzEe KaPs!
I am so excited because I will have more flexibilty with categories and more scope with products.

Till next time.....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment